Quality Electrodynamics http://www.qualityelectrodynamics.com/
Position : Executive Assistant
Provide administrative, customer-focused support to the CEO and members of senior management.
- Assist the CEO by managing his schedule, external correspondence and contacts. Serve as the first point of contact for CEO and act as intermediary between CEO and management team. Brief the CEO regarding company matters.
- Assist senior management with the preparation and revision of documents and correspondence and other administrative tasks, as required.
- Schedule and coordinate communications/meetings with departments/staff and external business contacts. Ensure readiness of conference rooms for meetings.
- Assist with planning and organizing of internal and external meetings and events.
- Prepare meeting presentations for management.
- Other routine administrative tasks, as required.
Associate’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience in office administration supporting senior level management.
- Requires a high degree of professional integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks and appropriately assess the urgency of requests.
- High proficiency with office related computer programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
In addition to your resume, please prepare and submit a memo announcing to management that there will be visitors from Japan that will be spending a week at the company.
Submit cover letter, resume and memo to: firstname.lastname@example.org