Productivity Consultant - Bilingual (Japanese) PAID TRAINING
Full Time Regular
Cleveland, Cleveland, OH, US
14 days agoRequisition ID : 1037
We’re looking for individuals who enjoy learning new things and working with corporate professionals on a daily basis. Candidate must be bilingual in Japanese and English.
Vitalyst provides business users with educational and support services for their technology tools—the software applications employees use every day to do their jobs. Our services include live phone support to answer ‘how-to’ and technical questions as well as in-person coaching and training, live and recorded webinar training classes, and a self-help web portal. We also provide video content and digital reference guides with tips and tricks for using the latest tech tools.
Job Description (helpdesk, help, desk, help desk)
Productivity Consultants are the first point-of-contact in response to customer telephone inquiries, e-mails, web tickets and voicemails. Our Productivity Consultants provide business users with educational and support services for their technology tools. In addition to on-demand support, our Productivity Consultants also deliver coaching and training, whether it be over the phone, virtually through a webinar, or live, on-site training sessions. To be a successful Productivity Consultant, you should be customer-focused, have excellent communication skills, be professional, and be willing to learn at a fast pace.
Productivity Consultant Responsibilities
- Provides outstanding customer service while maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
- Schedules follow up support calls with related materials and training to reinforce learning and enhance understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both English and Japanese
- Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as necessary
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently and accurately follows detailed instructions
- Easily adapts to rapid changes in requests, processes, and procedures
- Proactively acquires new technical, business, and customer service skills
- Able to deliver training live or virtually
- Comfortable with public speaking
Additional skills we look for:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity software
- Technical training or industry certifications
- IT work experience or education
- Experience training and/or teaching is desirable
About the Position
During the first 90-days, the working hours for this position are 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday-Friday. Once training is complete, alternative work schedules are established to address staffing as well as individual needs.
Core Health Benefits Program:
- Medical and Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance (employer paid)
- Vision coverage (employer paid once you enroll in medical)
Additional Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Training - Key processes and procedures initially; then ongoing training
- Paid Time Off: Generous and flexible paid time off policy
- 401(k) Savings Plan (with Employer Match)
- ID Theft Protection Insurance
- Legal Protection Benefit
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace accessible by car or public transportation
- Free on-site parking available for all employees
Why you should apply
New employees arrive in various stages of their professional journey throughout their life. This diversity actually unites us with an enhanced self-confidence; if a solution is not readily apparent, our entire crew of consultants is available to assist in fulfilling our customers’ needs. Teamwork! And all of us share one very important thing in common—we love helping our customers!
- Ongoing Technical Training after initial training period.
- A supportive culture.
- Core values we are all proud to share.
We are a team. We count on each other for help, motivation, and to provide the best customer experience possible.
How to Apply:
Click HEREOpens a New Window. to visit the Vitalyst Careers site (Scroll down to “Careers at Vitalyst”). Within a few days of receiving your application you will be contacted via email for the next steps in our hiring process.